Data is everywhere and nearly every organization is adapting to become more data-driven and agile. Terms like Big Data, Hadoop and Data Science are becoming ever more commonplace. However, despite the low cost of open source Big Data technologies, many organizations are struggling with where to start, or how to sustainably generate analytic insights that enable a positive return on their Big Data investment. Z&A has proven expertise working with the largest and most complex Big Data environments for Fortune 500 organizations, and we can help you accelerate time to value from your investment in Big Data analytics.
As your trusted partner, Z&A will work to help you bring order to and value from your data, from managing complex and chaotic data environments to deriving insights that can drive business performance or risk reduction goals. Our team of experienced technical consultants, analysts and data scientists can help in the strategy, design and development of a modern, agile Data and Analytics Operation, supported with the right technology platforms, business processes and governance.
Our services include:
- Big Data Strategy Consulting
- Big Data Platforms and Cluster Management Operations
- Advanced Data Management techniques and solutions to make data ready for analytics:
Inventory >> Profile >> Organize >> Classify >> Monitor Quality >> Cleanse
- Big Data End-to-End Lineage Management and Governance
- Data Factory Operationalization
- Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Support for all leading Hadoop distributions (Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR) and
analytic programming languages (Pig, Python, R, Spark, Scala, SAS, MADlib)