DevOps leverages collaboration, tool-chain pipelines, automation and Cloud adoption. The immediate benefits can be observed as improved processes, more standardizations and building trust and improve productivity across development, QA and IT operations teams.
DevOps is not a product, or even a particular technology. DevOps is a methodology that unites the often separate functions of software development (Dev) and production and operations (Ops) into a single, integrated, and continuous process. DevOps is a philosophy or cultural approach that promotes better communication between the two teams as more elements of operations become programmable.
- We discover software defects early in the lifecycle and hence improving efficiencies
- We use Agile to speed development and supplement that gain in an DevOps Methodology to not lose any gains once the app goes into production.
- Using our Devops methodology, any delays for developers and testers waiting to access the resources they need, is eliminated or minimal.
- Using Devops we can pinpoint issues across development, testing, and production operations saving time and monies.
- We support mainframe, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Mobile, and Cloud platforms as well as most middleware, databases, and programming languages all from a single solution which dramatically reduces TCO for customers as well as simplified platform architecture.
- We provide a unique highly flexible rule engine with a domain specific language designed for DevOps. It allows to control all deployment and rollback processes to any level of granularity without needing to script externally. It supports manual steps, pausing, semaphores, quality gates, milestones, forking, error trapping and much more.
- Z&A will version control all Application Delivery process rules, and is able to provide change reporting for maximum agility support.